We developed the CAE9 engine to enable real-time operating pictures, data analyses, and decision aid tools focused on the integration of space, air, land, sea, and cyber domains.
CAE9 facilitates planning and ops execution with all-domain situational awareness.
We developed an application kit for rapid tool development, designed to be flexible across a wide variety of deployment platforms, data environments, and user requirements. The CAE9 web application engine enables hybrid 2d/3d common operating pictures, wargames, dynamic presentations, embedded visualizations, and more. Information design, data visualization, and fusion/integration layers are key objectives of the engine’s core use-cases. The CAE9 engine is a powerful and unique capability that provides the following three things:
1) An agile environment that can be rapidly extended to capture new analysis services and data sources, including transparent and flexible builds to a large variety of user platforms and devices
2) A high-quality visualization environment for hardware-accelerated graphics used to display and interact with a wide variety of data sources and types
3) Real-time data visualization and information design; NOT an analysis or simulation. CAE9 is intended as the integration target for analysis services, not a replacement.
- Lightweight core engine rooted in proven open-source technologies
- Collaborative, network-enabled integration of user experiences and data pipelines
- Adaptable deployment options (web pages, mobile devices, standalone executables)
- Advanced hardware-accelerated graphics for WebGL enabled 3d applications
- Flexible and reusuable entities across applications, including 3d object models; data services; interface components/controls; and interchangeable physics models across all domains
- Support for scripted scenarios, sim-over-live, event/alert messaging and integration with domain-specific, high-fidelity modeling and simulation tools